Thursday, May 8, 2014

Living to my potential blogg #10

Every time I come to practice I take the challenge even though the couch is always yelling at me telling me stuff. There has been a lot of the players that don't get yelled at or anything that just walk away. I'm the only loyal player that hasn't left him there alone I always show up to every practice since day one and he's always saying that frosh sucks that no none even shows up to practice that he wastes his time here with us. when I'm always there early and ready to work. Now its completely different he's favoring players now he puts me aside. I been trying to raise my grades because I got into a contract were I have to keep up my grades and its hard for me school isn't easy for I try hard but sometimes I don't get good results. So the past 2 weeks I been asking the main coach if I can leave when the bell rings to do my homework so I can finish and catch up with my grades. He was ok with it he was happy I was doing it but the coach from frosh looks at me like whatever's like if I'm trying to get out of practice but no I been making up late work. Just yesterday one of the players he likes asked him to do the his work too and he was happy he shake his hand and smile and he doesn't do that to me but I don't care no more I'm serious I'm done whit his dumb attitude. I will continue I'm not even doing this for him so I don't care about his opinion I'm doing this for my girl friend she loves to see me play she was there every game watching me cheering me on making me feel happy to play through the injuries I still played I just went to the trainers to get taped and got back into the game because I did it for her not for the coach. I'm doing this for my 2 older brothers too my brother that had a chance to become a pro in the NBA I'm also doing this for my older brother that left too Detroit Georgia he's always been there for him and he wants me to do this so I'm doing this for these people who care about me not for that coach that sits there just telling us what to do and if we have fun he makes us run. The last reason I don't quit is because of the varsity coach he's a great coach he gave me a chance in the program he even went out of his way to get me a contract so I can still play even through disappointing him like that he's still doesn't judge me or treats me different. So I will live to my potential mainly for my girl friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment