Thursday, May 15, 2014

Making promises #11

I made a promise to my girl friend and the basketball team that I will dunk in 2 weeks. So far I have 2 days and my leg muscles hurt I been working hard. I been jumping up and down for 1 hour for 2 days now and it does work I feel like I can jump high. Today in practice I am going to see how high I can jump. I want to see how far away I am from dunking. This will help my game out a lot. This can take me to another whole level. More people will respect my game and see watt I can do. I want other teams to fear me and my team. So I can get people to see me. I want to get a chance to get a scholarship for basketball. This is a ticket out our coach from varsity was telling us we got a chance 2 people got scholarships and then mike who is a Jr already has one. He was telling us that they opened a big window for us to play basketball in college more teams will look at us now. That more opportunities are being made for us and its a great feeling. I just need to take my ticket out of here I will take it no matter what I will work hard for this.  ITS MY TURN

No comments:

Post a Comment