Friday, May 23, 2014

blogg #12

I need to start to being more motivated on what I am doing. Basketball is one of the things that is important that I need to pursue in life but its getting harder for me. I don't know I just feel like giving up. My body is giving up on me my soul is tired or listening to the stuff people say. I just don't know I don't think I can take it no more. Everything is getting to me my problems at home that I have to deal wit I have problems keeping up my grades as much as I try so hard I still manage to get low grades. I got problems at practice wit the coach or frosh telling me stuff why am I here that I am wasting my time that I should get another class instead of having basketball. All this is really getting to me I am not a robot I got a body just like everyone I get tired my body is worn out I got a heart like everyone else so why do people act like I don't treat me all stupid. I got problems but I still try and people just see me laughing because I don't let other people know what I am feeling. I don't like involving people I do everything on my own. I don't like involving my girl friend I don't want her to worry or hurt over this I need to take this head on. No matter what I wont look back and regret anything I did now that I think about I shouldn't everything I did is for a reason I don't care if I have mest up in the pass I am still here I been trough a lot and survived the game of life. I need to play this game with a strategy I need to control my life not let anything bother me because at the end of the day im doing this mainly for my princess which is my girl friend all this I do for if it wasn't for her ill be messing up worse by now. This is for her I will keep going I want to give her the best in the future for me and her I don't care how much I suffer now but in the future it will pay off I know so.

No comments:

Post a Comment