Friday, April 25, 2014

Earning Respect blogg #9

Since day one in basket ball no one really knew me they thought I suck. I never really wanted to be there because it was awkward. All of a sudden I started calling them out to play one on one and I took them out they kept talking till I took them out they had nothing to say they got mad. In just one night I beat 5 of the people in the team. After that I showed who I was and watt I can do. Then the coach dint let me play so I asked the main coach to take me down to frosh and I played on the team and got minutes even though I was coming of the bench when I clearly had a starting position but they dint let me play but they messed up and I came in and saved the team. I remember one time we where losing by 3 points and I got the ball in the corner 3 and I pumped fake I made him jump I went under him and went for a floater because I knew the guy coming at me was going to foul me and I got and one opportunity the guy was fouled out and I made the free throw and got us to over time but the coach took me out I had a good game. We ended up loosing the game by 8 points every one in the team was mad at coach I was mad I had all my energy and he took me out. One of the guys in the team had a team and they called me at night and asked me if I would want to play for them and I accepted it. I had games every day Wednesdays and Fridays for school and Monday and Thursday for the other team I took that team to win the championship. For school we got second but we could have done better but they dint let me play but that's on the coach I did my part and I got defensive player of the year for school. I felt good knowing they saw my game and they thought I deserve a trophy. I had a good season but I will do better next year no matter what.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment