Wednesday, March 26, 2014

still improving through practice blog 7

I am still learning a lot in basketball i am so close to achieving the attribute to dunk my vertical is high up there. I can touch the rim but without the ball so i need to work harder so i can dunk. When i get in the court i go all hard till i need to stop. sometimes i go to the park with my Friends before i made the team and they use to call me try hard because i wouldn't go easy or stop running till we stopped playing. I go one on one with people at the park and i use to bet and make money of people i dint cheat or anything i told them are you sure and they said yes so i won money by playing my sport having fun making money. My older brother played me and i beat both of them already they use to be in basketball all of there life's. Then my brother got in to trouble the one that i look up to he use to be like a father to me i looked up to him he thought me everything i know. I never had a dad that told me what to do or teach me anything i figured it out with my brothers help. Now hes not with me no more i have to learn more things on my own he had to leave and now i am alone in trying to figure everything out i play basketball but i had given up then someone especial came and helped me get back up and i am learning how to be a basketball player how to have feelings so i wont hurt her because she actually cares about me and now i am doing everything i can to be the best i can be so i wont let her down. This is why i have a fire a desire to keep on going i have two people in my life im doing this for.

No comments:

Post a Comment