Friday, March 14, 2014

Learning how to be patient blog 6

i am becoming frustrated with the coach i had in frosh hes killing my game i cant dribble because all he does is yell at everything i do i don't do anything right it has to be done his way if not its wrong. i make my shots shooting my way but he makes me shoot his way and i air ball and then he makes me run for something that's not even my fault i am not even able to shoot the way he wants me to. This is not even fun for me i am loosing the passion i got for basketball hes taking it away the only reason i am staying is for my girl friend,the coach from varsity and my older brother that's the only reason i don't give up and tell him off.I am still going to stay strong and stay and work on my game i am not letting him take it away i only have to deal with him for 3 months i can do it.i am going to get better this is what i really wan to do in my future i wont give up till i cant do it no more i am trying my hardest and i have the coach telling me stuff that i don't try but i am going to prove him wrong. I am going to continue through it all this is my passion. Basketball is a great sport and i want to make it my future is not easy but i will do it for the people i care. The people i care for are always there for me and  i will do it for them and i know there there for me through it all that's why i continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment